VividWorks’ mission is to make the commerce of products better. We believe that businesses will prosper, buyers will be more satisfied, and commerce will be more sustainable when purchase decisions are based on a great product visualization experience.
VividWorks exists to visualize physical products and enable visual product configuration in a virtual or augmented environment for our customers online and in store.
We're serving a growing community of leading companies in industries such as furniture, building supplies, home improvement, and consumer goods.
of true professionals and diverse work atmosphere
growth and development
employees recommend VividWorks as an employer
- Work with leading manufacturers and retailers and be their trusted advisor in everything related to 3D Product Configuration and Room Design in eCommerce or in-store sales
- Ensure our platform is used by our customers so it will make an impact on their business and enable them reach their business goals
- Oversee setting up implementation projects, educate customers about the product and its features, best practices and help increase the value VividWorks delivers to our clients
- Become a product expert to find solutions to our customers’ technical problems and make suggestions proactively for improvements to existing implementations
- Manage the customer lifecycle from onboarding, adoption, success and renewal based on relationships, communication and product analytics
- Make sure renewal process is smooth and discover expansion opportunities with our clients
- Plan and execute strategies for churn prevention
- You are an extraordinary presenter in English and your written communications are excellent
- You have an ability to build relationships
- You are a hands-on executor and proactive
- You have a passion for B2B SaaS and are excited about the opportunities 3D enables for commerce
- You actively contribute with ideas and a perspective to the company's marketing, sales, and product
- You have +1 year of experience in a relevant role
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send us a short email and your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly!
In Finland, we have this thing called “reilu meininki”. It means something to us. We want to make things transparent so we can trust each other, and gain the trust of our customers and partners.
Working as a team is an essential part of working at VividWorks. We have an open, informal and visionary working culture with plenty of space to develop and learn from talented colleagues.
We’re geeks and innovators, and hungry to keep on learning and improving. We all share a passion for constantly exceeding our customers’ expectations. The diverse skills of our team ensure high-quality work.
Part of the fun of being in SaaS is competing with other vendors. We continuously look for ways to match up and benchmark us to the competition. VividWorks is run on innovation, anchored in practice and was born by enthusiasm.