VividPlatform™ 5.7 is here💥
Exciting news! We are thrilled to introduce VividPlatform™ 5.7, the latest version of our platform. Our team has been working hard, listening to your feedback, and incorporating some of the most requested features. Additionally, we have improved existing features and resolved some bugs to enhance your experience.
We are pleased to announce that with the GLTF or IFC export feature, there is now easier interoperability between VividPlatform (VP) and other industry tools, allowing for more extensive use of designs created with VP. The new Unity version has enabled us to develop and configure the platform more efficiently. It also offers new 3D and VR capabilities that will enhance your experience. Let's dive deep into it 👇
New Unity version (Unity 2021 LTS)
- Improved render performance and broader functionality
- Enhanced support for XR and VR - building capability for more immersive 3D Room Planner and 3D Digital Showroom implementations
- Updated 3rd party components; a more modern version of the browser component in Standalone Client and a new component for cutting holes in walls, moldings, or other objects
- Improved developer productivity tooling - making our ability to deliver projects faster
- Scene export in GLTF format with control over what is exported
- together with glTF import, allows any VividPlatform deployment to be more easily integrated with other tools in the 3D ecosystem
- Note: GLTF export is a subscription extension
- Exporting scenes in IFC format
- IFC is the standard in the construction industry. This help integrate VP-based deployments within the tools of the construction industry.
- Note: IFC export is a subscription extension
Support added for floor plan material rotation
FloorPlan materials can now be rotated. To rotate specific material surface must be selected. Material rotation is supported for Floor, Wall, and Ceiling materials.
Confirmation dialog enabled when deleting a product
The purpose is to prevent users from accidentally deleting products that could take time to rebuild.
Improved dialogue to cover privacy regulation
Email address confirmation process
With the latest changes, the user will need to confirm their email address when they create a user account inside the application.
Support was added for caching prices for better performance in cases where the price is updated in real time after every modification to the configuration.
Support was added for defining read-only libraries to prevent users from making any accidental changes to specified libraries with Content Studio.
In addition to the new features and improvements mentioned earlier, VividPlatform™ 5.7 includes over 30 more minor corrections and enhancements. These changes were made to ensure that the platform runs smoothly and efficiently, providing you with the best possible experience.
If you would like to see the complete list of changes, feel free to get in touch with us. We are committed to transparency and want to ensure that our customers are fully informed about all updates made to our platform.
At VividWorks, our top priority is to make working with our tools as simple as possible. We are constantly working on enhancing our software to ensure it is both user-friendly and powerful. Our goal is to make VividWorks the leading visualization platform provider for the market by consistently developing improvements.
We hope that you are as excited as us with the latest updates we have released. We value your feedback and would love your thoughts on our platform. If there are any features or improvements you would like to see in future releases, please do not hesitate to let us know 🙌