VividWorks’ mission is to make the commerce of products better. We believe that businesses will prosper, buyers will be more satisfied, and commerce will be more sustainable when purchase decisions are based on a great product visualization experience.
VividWorks exists to visualize physical products and enable visual product configuration in a virtual or augmented environment for our customers online and in store.
We're serving a growing community of leading companies in industries such as furniture, building supplies, home improvement, and consumer goods.
of true professionals and diverse work atmosphere
growth and development
employees recommend VividWorks as an employer
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inbound inquiries generated from email and other digital advertisements
- Create relationships with prospective customers to identify their potential needs, and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Present products and related information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Move qualified leads through the marketing and sales funnels, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls
- Create quotes for interested customers
- Follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but have not bought our product yet
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitate communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Build prospect lists of potential new customers together with growth marketing based on VividWorks' ideal customer profile
- You are an extraordinary presenter in English and have the ability to build relationships
- You are a hands-on executor and proactive
- You have a passion for B2B SaaS and you leverage the latest sales development technologies
- You actively contribute with ideas and a perspective to the company's marketing, sales, and product
- You have +1 year of experience in B2B SaaS sales in a relevant role
- You are hungry to develop your skills and grow with the company to a wider responsibility
- You get excited about setting and meeting business goals and celebrating success together as a team
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send us a short email and your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly!
In Finland, we have this thing called “reilu meininki”. It means something to us. We want to make things transparent so we can trust each other, and gain the trust of our customers and partners.
Working as a team is an essential part of working at VividWorks. We have an open, informal and visionary working culture with plenty of space to develop and learn from talented colleagues.
We’re geeks and innovators, and hungry to keep on learning and improving. We all share a passion for constantly exceeding our customers’ expectations. The diverse skills of our team ensure high-quality work.
Part of the fun of being in SaaS is competing with other vendors. We continuously look for ways to match up and benchmark us to the competition. VividWorks is run on innovation, anchored in practice and was born by enthusiasm.